Sleep Your Pain Away—Nighttime Relief*†
with Clinically Studied Curcumin
When nighttime pain is the problem, Curamin PM is the answer!*†
With the powerful, effective ingredients in Curamin PM, you can get a good night’s sleep without morning grogginess.*
Powerful Ingredients for Nighttime Relief*†
- Curcumin blended with turmeric essential oil for better absorption than turmeric. This clinically studied curcumin delivers proven results for consistent benefits shown in over 60 published studies.
- Boswellia uniquely standardized to contain up to 10 times the beneficial compound AKBA as unstandardized extracts, as well as having reduced levels of undesirable beta-boswellic acid.
- DLPA helps support the effects of endorphins, the brain’s “feel good” hormones.*
- Melatonin helps set your sleep-wake cycle, which is especially important for travelers, shift workers, or anyone with occasional sleeplessness.*
- Vitamin B6 as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (P-5-P) can be used by the body because it is already in the bioactive form. Vitamin B6 is a factor in serotonin production and other reactions in the body that determine mood and nervous system function.*
Curamin PM is the smart choice for nighttime relief and restful sleep.*†
View the complete Curamin product line.
† Occasional muscle pain due to exercise or overuse
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||60 mg||3,000%|
|Proprietary Complex||1,400 mg||**|
DLPA (DL-phenylalanine), Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) Gum Resin Extract (BOS-10™/BosPure®) standardized to contain ≥ 70% Total Organic and Boswellic Acids with AKBA ≥ 10%, with ≤ 5% beta-boswellic acids, Curcumin (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract (BCM-95®/Curcugreen®) enhanced with turmeric essential oil and standardized for curcuminoid complex (curcumin, demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin)
** Daily Value (DV) not established
If pregnant or nursing, consult a health care practitioner before using.
All ingredients established in human studies for safety and effectiveness. Does not interfere with stomach, liver or kidney function.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Curamin PM only uses non-habit forming ingredients that support healthy sleep patterns. In fact, as your restful sleep becomes more routine, you’ll probably feel that you need to take Curamin PM only occasionally thereafter.*
Curamin PM is safe for daily use if desired, or it can be taken on occasion when needed.
No. Curamin PM is not a sedative, and since it supports healthy sleep cycles, you will wake up refreshed with no "sleep hangover" feeling.*
The proper product comparison is curcumin to curcumin. However, since many companies are comparing their curcumin absorption to turmeric, we provide this information as a service to our customers.
• Plain curcumin compared to turmeric delivers up to 50 times the curcumin as the same amount of turmeric.
• The clinically studied curcumin in Curamin PM has been proven to deliver up to 10 times more curcumin into the bloodstream as the same amount of plain curcumin.
• Therefore, when compared gram per gram, this clinically studied curcumin delivers up to 10 times more curcumin than plain curcumin and up to 500 times more curcumin than that found in an equal amount of turmeric.