Supports Mental Focus, A Calm Mind, and Emotional Well-Being*
Important Nutrients, Especially for Kids
Calm Kids is an exclusive Terry Naturally formula that provides a unique combination of nutrients that support healthy brain function and enhance feelings of well-being for children safely and effectively.*
Simple and Safe:
• Calm Kids mixes easily into food and drinks
• Safe for ages 4 and up.
Calm Kids Delivers the Right Nutrients to:
• Calm the mind
• Help maintain healthy focus and brain function
• Support learning and social engagement
• Enhance emotional tranquility*
Key Ingredients, Unique Formula:
• DHA is a critical omega-3 fatty acid for children’s brain development and mental well-being.*
• DMAE supports brain chemicals essential for concentration and learning capacity.*
• Phosphatidylserine is an important phospholipid that enhances concentration, balances mood, and
supports healthy brain function in children.*
• Rhodiola is a time-trusted adaptogen that reduces stress and has been shown to improve focus during
stressful periods, like test taking.* For kids involved in sports, school plays, and other events, it is an
ideal botanical ingredient.
• French Grape Seed VX1® is an excellent source of absorbable, low-molecular weight oligomeric
proanthocyanidins (OPCs), which support healthy focus.*
Kids Health Award Winner 2017
Remedies Magazine Calm & Focus category
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||5 mg||250%|
|life’sDHA™ (from algae)||100 mg||**|
|DMAE Bitartrate||50 mg||**|
|Phosphatidylserine (from sunflower lecithin)||30 mg||**|
|Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) Root Extract||25 mg||**|
standardized to contain ≥ 3% rosavins and ≥ 1% salidroside
|French Grape (Vitis vinifera) Seed Extract (VX1®)||25 mg||**|
standardized to contain ≥ 99% polyphenols and ≥ 80% OPCs (Tannin Free)
|N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC)||15 mg||**|
**Daily Value (DV) Not Established.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before using.
Frequently Asked Questions
Although the best results come from daily use, giving Calm Kids to your child on an occasional basis may provide benefits as well.