- Product Info
The Nutrients Your Thyroid Needs!
Iodine in three forms, including potassium iodide, sodium iodide, and molecular iodine for thyroid hormone synthesis, which in turn supports a healthy metabolism, lustrous hair, and hormone balance.*
L-Tyrosine, an amino acid required to create thyroid hormones, supports mental well-being and daily energy.*
Thyroid Care™ supports:
†In conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise
- Daily Energy
- Healthy Metabolism
- Lustrous Hair
- Hormone Balance
- Healthy Weight Management*†
- Additional Information
Additional Documentation thyroid-tri-iodine_brochure_cc23_.pdf
- Supplement Facts
Supplement FactsServing Size: 2 CapsulesServings Per Container: 30 or 60
Ingredient Amount/Serving Daily Value Iodine 30,000 mcg (30 mg) 20,000%
(from potassium iodide 14,644 mcg, sodium iodide 14,644 mcg, molecular iodine [from kelp] 712 mcg)
L-Tyrosine 400 mg **
**Daily Value (DV) Not EstablishedOther Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable cellulose capsule), silicon dioxide.No: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives.Recommendations: 1–2 capsules daily in the morning on an empty stomach.
Frequently Asked QuestionsWhy should I care about iodine?
Iodine is one of the most important minerals for healthy cellular and metabolic function.* There was a time when iodine figured big into the American diet, especially after the connection between goiters and iodine deficiency was made clear, leading to the formulation of iodized table salt. However, with more recent concerns about sodium intake, there may be even less iodine in the American diet than there was just 50 years ago. In fact, it has been estimated that the entire American population is deficient in iodine, possibly due to changes in diet and a reduction in the use of table salt. Additionally, certain toxic minerals “compete” with iodine. As we are exposed to greater levels of chlorine, bromine (bromide) and fluoride, the body requires more iodine for ongoing detoxification.What exactly is “tyrosine” or “L-Tyrosine”?
Tyrosine is an amino acid. It is generally considered a “conditionally essential” amino acid because the body can typically synthesize adequate amounts of tyrosine from phenylalanine. However, in addition to thyroid hormone support, supplemental tyrosine has been found to be beneficial for mood, stress relief, and mental function.* Food sources include cheese, eggs, almonds, and avocados. Tyrosine, (also called “L-Tyrosine”) is the precursor for the formation of the thyroid hormones thyroxine (T4) and triiodothyronine (T3), as well as epinephrine, norepinephrine and dopamine.*
- My life is back
- The best, best product I have had in a long time. Helped me in so many ways. My body just feels alive. I recommend this product to every woman. I now I will never stop taking them.
- Love it!!
- I have been using this for months, and I simply love this product. I highly recommend it!
- I am happy now, w-a-n-t to get out of bed, have great energy!
- I have worked in a health food store for 13 years and started studying nutrition when I was 15. I know the products we have (the store is 24 years old and family owned). Have tried all the thyroid supplements we have without being impressed. Tyrosine also by itself was not enough. I thought I would try your Thyroid Care, because I had used AnxioCalm with great results, and know your products have a money back guarantee so I thought "what the heck." Wow! After the second morning, I felt like I had been shot out of a cannon!!! Really. I am happy now, w-a-n-t ! to get out of bed. Have great energy into the night and don't feel sluggish. I am seriously impressed, have sold many bottles now of this tremendous product. Thus far, I really trust you Mr. Terry, and always tell my customers that. Please continue the fine quality. My customers trust and rely on me to recommend products I trust. God bless you.
Write Your Own Review