BosMed® Respiratory Support*
Supports Healthy Bronchial, Lung and
With Clinically Studied Boswellia
BosMed Respiratory Support* provides strong herbal ingredients for:
- Healthy bronchial, lung, and sinus function
- A healthy immune response*
- A safe and effective choice for daily use
This unique combination of botanicals works with the body’s own pathways and immune system responses to support healthy lung function without drowsiness or jitters.*
- Boswellia works through unique pathways in the body. BosMed Respiratory Support provides an advanced form of boswellia that can support your respiratory health in ways that many other forms of boswellia cannot.*
- Ravintsara, a long-trusted botanical ingredient from Madagascar, supports immune system health and clear, open bronchial airways.*
- Myrtle supports clear bronchial function and the body’s own immune system response.*
- Thyme, a favorite traditional herb for generations, supports clear bronchial passages and strong, overall immune health.*
|Proprietary Complex||375 mg||**|
Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) Gum Resin Extract (BOS-10™) standardized to contain ≥ 70% Total Organic and Boswellic Acids with AKBA ≥ 10%, with ≤ 5% beta-boswellic acids, Ravintsara (Cinnamomum camphora) Leaf Oil, Thyme (Thymus satureioides) Aerial Oil, Myrtle (Myrtus communis) Leaf Oil
** Daily Value (DV) not established
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before using.
Product of Belgium
Frequently Asked Questions
Boswellia has a number of beneficial compounds, AKBA (acetyl-11-keto-B-boswellic acid) being one of them. In fact, it supports pathways in the body that even other strong botanicals can’t match. However, unstandardized boswellia can also contain beta-boswellic acid, which is not associated with respiratory health. The boswellia in this formula is standardized using a unique process that ensures at least 10% AKBA, and virtually no beta-boswellic acid, so you get the benefits you need – and none of the compounds that you don’t want.
Yes. The boswellia we use is grown traditionally in India and harvested under the oversight of the Department of Forestry, which carefully controls harvest frequency and other issues of sustainability. The boswellia family contains over 20 species, and each species may be subject to different sustainability concerns. We only use Boswellia serrata that is sustainably harvested and therefore does not contribute to the problems facing other species of boswellia.