- Product Info
Vectomega is a revolutionary form of Omega-3 fatty acids from salmon. It is not a fish oil! Instead, the beneficial Omega-3s are bound to phospholipids that are more effectively absorbed than fish oil triglycerides. This means you only need to take one tablet a day to support heart and brain health!*
- Superior absorption and effectiveness*
- Phospholipids—crucial for heart, brain, and eye health*
- Peptides—not found in fish oil or krill oil—vital for mood, immune, focus, and overall health*
- Bioidentical DHA/EPA in the form that your body loves best—unlike fish oil or krill oil*
- Patented French hexane-free extraction process
- Proven stability, zero rancidity
- Never chemically altered or artificially spiked
- Supplement Facts
Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 TabletServings Per Container: 30, 60
Ingredient Amount/Serving Daily Value Omega-3 Phospholipid Peptide Complex 292 mg **
Featuring Phospholipids, Omega-3 [DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)] and bioactive peptides extracted from Atlantic Salmon (Salmo salar), in a balanced ratio as found in salmon; not chemically altered or artificially spiked with DHA/EPA
**Daily Value (DV) Not Established.Other Ingredients: maltodextrin, tricalcium phosphate, gum arabic, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, silica, citrus essential oil, titanium dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, iron oxide.No: sugar, salt, yeast, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives.Recommendations: 1 tablet daily, may increase to 1 tablet twice daily for additional support.
Heavy metal analysis conducted on every batch using ICP-MS method and found to be pure and safe.
Frequently Asked QuestionsHow does Vectomega compare to fish oil?
Vectomega is not a fish oil product, and the numeric measurements between fish oil products does not apply to Vectomega. Vectomega is an extract of Omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, and fish bioactive peptides from the head of the salmon. The DHA and EPA are in a 2:1 ratio, exactly as it occurs in the salmon – and in the human brain. Studies have illustrated that absorption and utilization of Omega-3 fatty acids are more important than sheer numbers. The amount of DHA and EPA in Vectomega is about what you would get in a serving of fresh salmon. Additionally, the ability to deliver Omega-3 fatty acids without causing oxidative stress and damage to the body is a remarkable advance in Omega-3 science.What is the difference between triglycerides and phospholipids in an Omega-3 product?
In all fish oil, the Omega-3s are transported by triglycerides. Triglycerides are slow and inefficient carriers, and most people do not feel they need more triglycerides in their body. Vectomega’s Omega-3s are attached to phospholipids NOT triglycerides. Phospholipids have been shown in laboratory models and also in living systems to boost absorption. Additionally, phospholipids themselves have tremendous health benefits. Some of the phospholipids in Vectomega are phosphatidylcholine, phosphatidylinositol, and phosphatidylserine. The health benefits from Vectomega stem from phospholipid-bound absorption, the fish bioactive peptides, the bio-identical EPA and DHA, and from the phospholipids themselves.Why isn’t rancidity an issue with Vectomega?
Both fish and krill oils are oil, meaning they are subject to oxidation, which results in rancidity. Vectomega does not have rancidity issues because it is not an oil. Also, because it is not rancid and has phospholipid absorption, people do not regurgitate and burp an unpleasant fish flavor/odor when they use this product, unlike the typical fish oil experience of burps and upset stomach.Vectomega is one tablet or capsule a day, but are there situations where you can take more than one?
For healthy individuals who seek additional Omega-3 supplementation, one Vectomega per day is sufficient. For someone seeking higher levels of Omega-3s, we recommend 1 tablet or capsule twice daily. A dose of fish oil can be up to 9 capsules per day, or spoonsful of liquid oil, which can cause compliance issues.
- I have noticed a difference with Vectomega...
- "A family member told me of their success with the Vectomega product and I am here to testify to the fact that after taking this product, I have noticed a difference. Currently it has been four months and counting. I noticed improvements during the first month of taking Vectomega." <em></em>
- My positive experience with Vectomega
- "I wanted to share some my positive experience with Vectomega. I often feel like I am in a brain fog. After using Vectomega, I feel like the brain neurons are connecting again. Thank you for making this product!"
- Give Vectomega a try... you won't be disappointed!
- I first discovered Vectomega in 2008. My doctor advised me to pay attention to my cholesterol levels. My husband and I went to a local health food store in search of something natural to support healthy cholesterol levels, and that's when we were introduced to Vectomega. The sales person promised us not only amazing results but assured us there would be no fishy after taste or pardon the expression, fish burps. The challenge began and low and behold six weeks later I was getting great results and I didn't taste fish one time. Wow! The doctor said what have you been doing differently? Well I started 2 Vectomega tablets a day, cut back on my sweets and that's about it. The rest is history, this product works!!!! I'm a fan for life, and I truly think it saved mine back in 2008. Give it a try !! You won't be disappointed.
- A feeling of well-being with Vectomega
- I have been using Vectomega for about a year now, and I not only feel better but I also notice a feeling of wellbeing...Thanks for sharing.
- Curamin and Vectomega gave me my life back!
I turned to my local health food store nutritionist for a recommendation on natural pain† relief products. She recommended Curamin and Vectomega. I have been taking these two supplements for 4 weeks now, and I can walk, pain-free.† I cannot say enough about your products – they literally gave me my life back. Thank you!
†Occasional muscle pain due to exercise or overuse.
Write Your Own Review