Melatonin 5 mg Chewable
Healthy Immune Function
Healthy Inflammation Response^
Deep Sound Sleep*††
Melatonin: For Many Reasons!
While you may associate melatonin with getting a good night’s sleep, it supports much more than that.
In fact, melatonin and melatonin receptors are present in virtually every cell in the body: it is intricately involved with our immune system response, healthy cellular replication, and every aspect of health and vitality.*
But over time, our natural melatonin levels can become depleted. This great tasting chewable tablet can help you maintain melatonin balance in your favor to support:*
- Healthy Immune Function: Melatonin supports the innate and acquired immune systems, T-helper cell activity, and cytokine balance.*
- Healthy Inflammation Response: Melatonin helps support the body’s own healthy response to occasional inflammation, so it has applications far beyond supporting healthy sleep.*^
- Healthy Cells: Melatonin works as a powerful antioxidant, protecting you from the risks of oxidative damage at a microscopic level.*
- Deep, Sound Sleep: Melatonin helps set our sleep cycles and synchronizes the health of every cell in the body. For real slumber that matters, proper melatonin levels are a must.*††
- Overall Well-Being: Melatonin supports many other aspects of optimal health, too, including: healthy vision, gastrointestinal function, cognitive health, blood sugar balance†, and healthy aging.*
^Occasional inflammation due to exercise or overuse.
†Supports healthy levels already within normal range.
††For relief of occasional sleeplessness.
**Daily Value Not Established
Adults: Chew 1 tablet, 1-2 hours before bedtime. Children (6 years and up): Chew 1/2 tablet, 1-2 hours before bedtime.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before using. May cause drowsiness. Do not take when operating machinery or driving a vehicle.
Contains xylitol, keep away from pets.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I take Melatonin?
Melatonin supports many aspects of mind and body health, including immune function, healthy inflammation response^, healthy DNA replication, and sound sleep, so it can play a critical part in your daily supplement regimen. Because of its support of circadian rhythms, we do recommend that you take this supplement before bedtime, because it can help you relax for a full night of restful sleep.*††
I sleep fine. Do I still need melatonin?
Yes, you may need melatonin. Because melatonin is so often associated with healthy sleep, it may sound surprising to learn that melatonin is critical for supporting actions of the immune system. Melatonin is also associated with cognitive strength, mental well-being, and antioxidant power as well. It is truly a health-enhancing nutrient.*