Andrographis EP80™ Immune*
Clinically Studied Andrographis With
Melatonin for Enhanced Immune Defense*
Powerful Immune Support*
Andrographis EP80 Immune combines clinically studied andrographis with melatonin, plus essential minerals, to support many aspects of immune system health:*
- Healthy Upper Respiratory Function: Supports sinus, bronchial, and lung health.*
- Cellular Level Support: Each ingredient works effectively with your immune system to help you feel your best.*
- Better Sleep at Night: Restorative sleep is critical to healthy immune function.*
- Andrographis is a powerful adaptogen for immune defense and upper respiratory function. The clinically studied andrographis in this formula delivers a concentrated level of andrographolides, key compounds that make it effective and reliable.*
- Melatonin is probably best known for supporting healthy sleep, but what many people may not realize is that decades of research (over 27,000 studies) show that melatonin also plays an intricate and powerful role in immune system activity and our entire metabolic function. Additionally, the body's naturally occurring melatonin levels can decrease with age, occasional stress, or extensive screen time and light exposure. That’s why it’s important to ensure optimal levels for healthy immune function.*
- Selenium and Zinc support upper respiratory health, cellular function, and glutathione levels—one of the body’s naturally occurring antioxidants. While these minerals are common, diet alone may not supply the optimal levels for immune strength.*
(from TRAACS™ Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate)
|Selenium (as selenium yeast)||65mcg||118%|
(Andrographis paniculata) Leaf Extract (EP80™), providing a total of 60 mg of andrographolides
** Daily Value (DV) Not Established
Take 1 capsule 1-2 hours before bedtime.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before using. May cause drowsiness. Do not take when operating machinery or driving a vehicle.
TRAACS™ is a trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
Frequently Asked Questions
The melatonin in Andrographis EP80 Immune is included for two major reasons: 1) to help support natural circadian rhythms for healthy sleep and 2) for its own immune-supporting benefits. Melatonin supports many aspects of mind and body health, so it is a critical part of this complex. We do recommend that you take this supplement before bedtime, because it can help you relax for a full night of restful sleep.*
Yes, you may need melatonin. Because melatonin is so often associated with healthy sleep, it may sound surprising to hear this, but melatonin is critical for supporting actions of the immune system. That means it helps your immune system stay on an even keel, and responding properly when necessary. Melatonin is also associated with cognitive strength, mental well-being, and antioxidant power as well. It is a truly health-enhancing nutrient.*