- Product Info
Vectomega® is a revolutionary form of Omega-3 fatty acids from salmon. It is not a fish oil! Instead, the natural Omega-3s are bound to phospholipids that are more effectively absorbed than fish oil triglycerides. This means you only need to take one tablet a day to support heart and brain health!*
- Omega-3s from salmon as nature intended, in the exact form your brain uses best
- 2:1 ratio of DHA/EPA—never chemically altered or artificially spiked
- Five types of heart and brain healthy phospholipids, including phosphotidylserine
- Unique bioactive salmon peptides not found in any other Omega-3 products—for mood, brain, and heart health*
- Extracted without chemicals, solvents or excessive heat
- Third party tested for purity—no concerns with toxins, heavy metals, or contaminants
- Great stability, zero rancidity
- Supplement Facts
Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 TabletServings Per Container: 30, 60
Ingredient Amount/Serving Daily Value Omega-3 Phospholipid Peptide Complex 292 mg **
Containing Phospholipids, Omega-3 [DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)] and bioactive peptides extracted from Atlantic Salmon (Salmo salar), in a balanced ratio as found naturally in salmon; not chemically altered or artificially spiked with DHA/EPA
**Daily Value (DV) Not Established.Other Ingredients: maltodextrin, tricalcium phosphate, gum arabic, modified cellulose, silica, citrus essential oil, titanium dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, iron oxide.No: sugar, salt, soy, yeast, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives.Recommendations: 1 tablet daily, may increase to 1 tablet twice daily for additional support.
Heavy metal analysis conducted on every batch using ICP-MS method and found to be pure and safe.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a health care practitioner before using.
Frequently Asked QuestionsHow can I get the benefits of 4 to 6 grams of fish oil in just one tablet of VECTOMEGA?In fish oil, the EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) are carried by triglycerides, rather than phospholipids. Because of this, people need very large doses of fish oil to get good results – usually several grams. Unfortunately, the problem with that approach is that fish oil doesn’t sit well in many people’s stomachs. They experience gastric discomfort, bad aftertaste, and “fish burps.” Until recently, that’s what everyone has had to deal with because that’s the nature of fish oil supplements. The good news is that the oils delivered omega-3s that your body greatly needs; the bad news is that it takes a huge amount of oil to do it, and oils are very unstable and often quite rancid.But absorption is a consideration with oils – and the reason so much is necessary for benefits is because fatty acids like EPA and DHA need to be carried from place to place. They are very “lazy” nutrients by nature. Being carried by triglycerides is a bit like being carried by a bicycle with a broken wheel – slow and inefficient. Phospholipids, on the other hand, carry EPA and DHA like a race car – quite easily and very fast.Why is the balance between EPA and DHA important? Isn’t more always better?We tend to believe that “more” always equals “better” but that’s not really the case. Vectomega uses a patented, gentle, cold water and enzyme process called “vectorization” to extract naturally occurring marine phospholipids with the omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA. Because of this, omega-3 fatty acids are retained on their natural sn-2 position, and are carried by phospholipids – making them absolutely identical to the omega-3 fatty acids in the human brain. This perfect match allows the body to absorb and use the fatty acids much more efficiently. This is the way you’d get your omega-3s by eating fish – in the natural sn-2 position, not the sn-1 position into which they are twisted when extracted in fish oil. Researchers have found that the omega-3s naturally bound to these whole salmon phospholipids are up to 50 times better absorbed than fish oil.Why are omega-3 fatty acids so important?Because decades of research shows how omega-3 fatty acids support healthy skin, the structure of blood vessels and arteries, and mental health and memory. Most diets are very low in the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, and one of the best sources is cold water fish like salmon. But for many people, eating fish three times a week isn’t an option. Vectomega provides the natural levels of EPA and DHA, bound to phospholipids (as they are when you eat fish), but in a form that is convenient for everyone.Is fish oil effective? I’ve heard reports that it isn’t as good as simply eating fish.That’s an interesting point. Newer studies show that supplementing with fish oil may not be as effective as simply having fish in your diet. But remember, Vectomega® is not a fish oil supplement, so the rules of fish oil do not apply. Vectomega® doesn’t have the toxin or heavy metal concerns, free radical damage, excessive triglycerides, rancidity, upset stomach, sugar spikes, or fish burps that you see with fish oil. Plus, with Vectomega®, there is no damage to the ocean’s wildlife. Take a look at this recent article comparing fish oil supplements to actually eating fish, and remember, Vectomega® is the closest you can get to eating salmon for natural omega-3s – simply in a more convenient form.
- I have noticed a difference with Vectomega...
- "A family member told me of their success with the Vectomega product and I am here to testify to the fact that after taking this product, I have noticed a difference. Currently it has been four months and counting. I noticed improvements during the first month of taking Vectomega." <em></em>
- My positive experience with Vectomega
- "I wanted to share some my positive experience with Vectomega. I often feel like I am in a brain fog. After using Vectomega, I feel like the brain neurons are connecting again. Thank you for making this product!"
- Give Vectomega a try... you won't be disappointed!
- I first discovered Vectomega in 2008. My doctor advised me to pay attention to my cholesterol levels. My husband and I went to a local health food store in search of something natural to support healthy cholesterol levels, and that's when we were introduced to Vectomega. The sales person promised us not only amazing results but assured us there would be no fishy after taste or pardon the expression, fish burps. The challenge began and low and behold six weeks later I was getting great results and I didn't taste fish one time. Wow! The doctor said what have you been doing differently? Well I started 2 Vectomega tablets a day, cut back on my sweets and that's about it. The rest is history, this product works!!!! I'm a fan for life, and I truly think it saved mine back in 2008. Give it a try !! You won't be disappointed.
- A feeling of well-being with Vectomega
- I have been using Vectomega for about a year now, and I not only feel better but I also notice a feeling of wellbeing...Thanks for sharing.
- Curamin and Vectomega gave me my life back!
I turned to my local health food store nutritionist for a recommendation on natural pain† relief products. She recommended Curamin and Vectomega. I have been taking these two supplements for 4 weeks now, and I can walk, pain-free.† I cannot say enough about your products – they literally gave me my life back. Thank you!
†Occasion muscle pain due to exercise or overuse.
Write Your Own Review