Serving Size: 2 Softgels
Servings Per Container 15 or 30
Containing Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus radiata) leaf oil with 50-70% 1,8 cineole, 2-15% alpha terpineol, <10% alpha pinene, and <10% limonene, Myrtle (Myrtus communis cineole) leaf oil containing 20-60% alpha pinene, 15-35% 1,8 cineole and <20% limonene.
**Daily Value Not Established.
Other Ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, gelatin, glycerol, water.
Contains no: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring or preservatives.
Plant Oils are 75 to 100 times more concentrated than herbal extracts.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a health care practitioner before using.
(How it Works)
How it Works:
SinuCare™ combines two plant oils which contain the beneficial compound, 1,8 cineole. These highly purified ingredients aid in maintaining clear nasal passages and supporting respiratory function.* This formula should be taken when needed, and can either be swallowed, or allowed to dissolve in the mouth before swallowing.
Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus radiata)
Supports a healthy respiratory environment.*1-3
Myrtle (Myrtus communis cineole)
Myrtle has been shown to support a healthy respiratory environment.* A major component of myrtle is the key compound, 1,8 cineole.4-6
1. Silva J, Abebe W, Sousa SM, Duarte VG, Machado MI, Matos FJ. Analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects of essential oils of Eucalyptus. J Ethnopharmacol. 2003;89(2-3):277-83.
2. Mulyaningsih S, et al. Antibacterial activity of essential oils from Eucalyptus and of selected components against multidrug-resistant bacterial pathogens. Pharm Biol. 2011;49(9):893-9.
3. Juergens U R, Dethlefsen U, Steinkamp G, et al. Anti-inflammatory activity of 1,8 cineole (eucalpytol) in bronchial asthma: a double blind, placebo controlled trial. Respir Med. 2003;97(3)250–256.
4. Alem G, Mekonnen Y, Tiruneh M, Mulu A. Invitro antibacterial activity of crude preparation of myrtle (Myrtus communis) on common human pathogens. Ethiop Med J. 2008;46(1):63-9.
5. Rossi A, Di Paola R, Mazzon E, et al. Myrtucommulone from Myrtus communis exhibits potent anti-inflammatory effectiveness in vivo. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2009;329(1):76-86.
6. Pereira PC, Cebola MJ, Bernardo-Gil MG. Evolution of the yields and composition of essential oil from Portuguese myrtle (Myrtus comunis L.) through the vegetative cycle. Molecules. 2009;14(8):3094-105.
Additional Health Information
Sinus, Bronchial, and Lung Support
Soothes Mucous Membranes*
Dietary Supplement - Bio-Typed Plant Oils
Recommendations: 1 to 2 softgels three times daily, or as needed.
Why SinuCare™? Immediate Action – Naturally!
SinuCare™ provides the soothing support of Eucalyptus and Myrtle to help you breathe easy. These unique botanical extracts have been shown to directly provide effective respiratory system support in part by their ability to support healthy cilia activity.
The nose and sinuses are lined with complex tissues that secrete mucus, which keeps the lining hydrated and acts as a barrier by trapping inhaled particles. The cilia brushes the mucus in a direction leading out of the sinus and nasal cavities. That's why healthy cilia function is required for clear and comfortable sinuses!*
• Goes to work immediately for results you can feel
• Does not cause drowsiness or jitteriness
• Supports both the sinus and bronchial airway passages*
SinuCare™ provides Eucalyptus and Myrtle to support sinus, bronchial,
lung, and entire upper respiratory function.
• Refreshing Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus radiata) has long been studied and shown to support healthy, clear sinus passages.
• Strong Myrtle (Myrtus communis) supports a healthy respiratory
environment, and provides the key compound, 1,8 cineole for effective support!*
Product of Belgium
31003 - 30 Softgels - $19.95
31006 - 60 Softgels - $33.95