Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container 7, 20 or 40
DLPA (DL-phenylalanine), Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) Gum Resin Extract (BosPure®) standardized to contain >70% Total Organic and Boswellic Acids with AKBA >10%, with less than 5% beta-boswellic acids, Curcumin (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract (BCM-95®) standardized for curcuminoid complex (curcumin, demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin), Nattokinase
**Daily Value Not Established
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose capsules, vegetable source magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide.
Contains Soy (less than 5 parts per million)
Contains no: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives. It contains only natural ingredients. Color variations are normal.
All ingredients established in human studies for safety and effectiveness. Does not interfere with stomach, liver or kidney function.
† Occasional muscle pain due to exercise and overuse
Contains Soy (less than 5 parts per million)††
††All EuroPharma products are actually free of soy. We list “contains soy” if a formula contains phospholipids, nattokinase and vitamin K2 which are extracted from soy. The chance of these healthy ingredients causing a risk of allergies is extremely low or non-existent. They contain a possible soy content in parts per million. However, for the safety and comfort of our customers, we provide soy information.
Lab tested for purity and safety.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a health care practitioner before using.
BosPure® and BCM-95® are registered trademarks of Dolcas-Biotech.
(How it Works)
How it Works:
A unique combination, this formula combines ingredients with multiple mechanisms of action to support a healthy inflammation response and relieve occasional muscle pain due to exercise and overuse. Curcumin and boswellia support healthy COX-2 and 5-LOX activity. DLPA promotes positive mood and nattokinase increase circulation to move the beneficial compounds to the areas of the body where they are needed.*
DL-phenylalanine is an amino acid consisting of equal parts D-phenylalanine and L-phenylalanine. D-phenylalanine helps maximize the effects of enkephalins. Enkephalins are associated with positive mood and have been shown to relieve occasional muscle pain due to exercise or overuse.* L-phenylalanine is converted into tyrosine, which in turn is used to produce the brain chemicals norepinephrine and dopamine.1-3
Boswellia (Boswellia serrata)
Clinically tested boswellia (BosPure®) helps support healthy 5-LOX activity.* A compound (beta-boswellic acid) found in boswellia which interferes with its beneficial activity has been removed, greatly increasing the effectiveness of this extract.4,5
Curcumin (Curcumin longa)
Curcumin, a compound found in the spice turmeric, is associated with many benefits, including: immune system modulation, protection from oxidative stress, and support for a healthy inflammation response.* The specialized extract in this formula has up to 10 times the absorption and blood retention time of standardized 95% curcumin extracts.6-12
The enzyme nattokinase helps promote blood flow, aiding the other ingredients in the formula to reach all areas of the body.*13, 14
1. Ehrenpreis S. Analgesic properties of enkephalinase inhibitors: animal and human studies. Prog Clin Biol Res. 1985;192:363-70.
2. Ehrenpreis S. D-phenylalanine and other enkephalinase inhibitors as pharmacological agents: implications for some important therapeutic application. Acupunct Electrother Res. 1982;7(2-3):157-72.
3. DLPA. In: Hendler SS, ed. PDR for Nutritional Supplements. 2nd ed. Montvale, NJ: Physician’s Desk Reference; 2008:189.
4. Ammon HP. Boswellic acids in chronic inflammatory diseases. Planta Med. 2006 Oct;72(12):1100-16.
5. Poeckel D, Tausch L, Altmann A, et al. Induction of central signalling pathways and select functional effects in human platelets by beta-boswellic acid. Br J Pharmacol. 2005 Oct;146(4):514-24.
6. Jurenka JS. Anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin, a major constituent of Curcuma longa: a review of preclinical and clinical research. Altern Med Rev. 2009 Jun;14(2):141-53.
7. Jacob A, Wu R, Zhou M, Wang P. Mechanism of the Anti-inflammatory Effect of Curcumin: PPAR-gamma Activation. PPAR Res. 2007;89369.
8. Johnson SM, Gulhati P, Arrieta I, et al. Curcumin inhibits proliferation of colorectal carcinoma by modulating Akt/mTOR signaling. Anticancer Res. 2009;29(8):3185-90.
9. Ravindran J, Prasad S, Aggarwal BB. Curcumin and cancer cells: how many ways can curry kill tumor cells selectively? AAPS J. 2009;11(3):495-510.
10. Seehofer D, Schirmeier A, Bengmark S, et al. Curcumin Attenuates Oxidative Stress and Inflammatory Response in the Early Phase after Partial Hepatectomy with Simultaneous Intraabdominal Infection in Rats. J Surg Res. 2008 Dec 31.
11. Biswas S, Rahman I. Modulation of steroid activity in chronic inflammation: a novel anti-inflammatory role for curcumin. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2008 ;52(9):987-94.
12. Benny B, Antony B. Bioavailability of Biocurcumax (BCM-95). Spice India. September, 2006:11-15.
13. Hsia CH, Shen MC, Lin JS, et al. Nattokinase decreases plasma levels of fibrinogen, factor VII, and factor VIII in human subjects. Nutr Res. 2009 ;29(3):190-6.
14. Fujita M, Hong K, Ito Y, Fujii R, Kariya K, Nishimuro S. Thrombolytic effect of nattokinase on a chemically induced thrombosis model in rat. Biol Pharm Bull. 1995 ;18(10):1387-91.
Additional Health Information
Stop Pain Now*† – Experience Safe and Effective Pain Relief*†
Recommendations: Take three capsules daily, or as needed. May take as one capsule three times daily.
Got Pain? Get Curamin®
Safe and Effective Pain Relief*†
- Up to 10 times better absorption than standard curcumin
- Features clinically proven BCM-95® Curcumin
- BCM-95® Curcumin delivers proven results in published human studies
The Secret of Curamin's Power
What's the secret? Combining the best of the best. Curamin contains a super-absorption curcumin called BCM-95® that can be up to 10 times stronger than plain curcumin products.
Known for its ability to balance the body's natural inflammation response, BCM-95® has been proven in published clinical studies to provide consistent and long-lasting effects. The impact of BosPure® Boswellia is enhanced by removal of pro-inflammatory compounds commonly found in this plant. And DLPA (DL-phenylalanine) has been shown to help maximize the effects of endorphins and enkephalins, the body's own powerful pain relievers. Rounding out the formula is an enzyme, nattokinase, that not only boosts healthy circulation, it has a direct impact on muscle pain via its ability to balance fibrinogen levels in the body.*
Four Powerhouse Ingredients. One Award-Winning Formula.
Curamin WINS—2013 Natural Choice Award for Best Specialty Supplement from WholeFoods.
Curamin® combines clinically proven BCM-95® Curcumin and BosPure® Boswellia with DLPA and nattokinase to create a product that has been recognized throughout the natural foods industry as the standard for natural pain relief.*† When pain is the problem, Curamin® is the answer.*†
Learn more about Curamin and EuroPharma's complete product line.
10210 - 21 Capsules - Travel Size - $20.95
10260 - 60 Capsules - $38.95
10271 - 60 g Powder - $53.95
10220 - 120 Capsules - $66.95