Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container 30
as a naturally occurring complex of glycosaminoglycans (porcine source)
** Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica.
Contains no: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or preservatives.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a health care practitioner before using.
(How it Works)
How it Works
Mesoglycan is a naturally-occurring substance found in the body and is critical for building healthy arteries, veins, and blood vessels, and supporting healthy circulation.* It is an excellent source of glycosaminoglycans, the vital and necessary components of the endothelial cells that build the walls of blood vessels and arteries and keep them flexible. Mesoglycan also naturally provides heparan sulfate, another component in the classification of GAGs that also supports blood vessels and healthy circulation.*1
Supplemental mesoglycan has been found to support heart and circulatory concerns throughout the body and balanced fibrinogen levels.* This makes Mesoglycan an excellent choice for supporting not just the cardiovascular system, but veins and blood vessels in the legs, eyes, and brain.* As a porcine source, Mesoglycan is bio-identical and easily utilized by the body.2-5
Heparan sulfate proteoglycans are found in the endothelial cellular walls of arteries and blood vessels. This essential component helps support the structure of veins and helps maintain healthy blood flow through the arteries.*6
Other studies have shown that heparan sulfate is not only critical to the development and maintenance of our arteries, but actually helps balance triglyceride and cholesterol levels as well.*7,8
Because of the properties of this critical ingredient, Mesoglycan is an excellent supplement for maintaining healthy arteries and blood vessels throughout the body, including the heart, eyes, legs, brain, and more.
- Tufano A, Arturo C, Cimino E, Di Minno MN, Di Capua M, Cerbone AM, Di Minno G. Mesoglycan: clinical evidences for use in vascular diseases. Int J Vasc Med. 2010;2010:390643. Epub 2010 Aug 31.
- Vittoria A, Messa GL, Frigerio C, Celasco G, and Auteri A., “Effect of a single dose of mesoglycan on the human fibrinolytic system, and the profibrinolytic action of nine daily doses,” Int J Tissue React.1988:10(4):61–266.
- Caimi G, Romandini S, Lo Presti R, et al. Effect of mesoglycan on macrorheologic and microrheologic parameters. Curr Therapeut Res. 1992;52(3):412–418.
- Orefice G, Troisi E, Selvaggio, et al. Effect of long-term mesoglycan treatment on fibrinogen plasma levels in patients with ischemic cerebrovascular disease. Curr Therapeut Res. 1992;52(5):669-670.
- Bettini R, Maino C, Gorini M. Effectiveness of mesoglycan in the prevention of cerebral ischemia. Clin Ter. 2003 Jan-Feb;154(1):13-6.
- Adhikari N, Carlson M, Lerman B, Hall JL. Changes in expression of proteoglycan core proteins and heparan sulfate enzymes in the developing and adult murine aorta. J Cardiovasc Transl Res. 2011 Jun;4(3):313-20. doi: 10.1007/s12265-011-9261-7.
- Adhikari N, Basi DL, Townsend D, Rusch M, Mariash A, Mullegama S, Watson A, Larson J, Tan S, Lerman B, Esko JD, Selleck SB, Hall JL. Heparan sulfate Ndst1 regulates vascular smooth muscle cell proliferation, vessel size and vascular remodeling. J Mol Cell Cardiol. 2010 Aug;49(2):287-93. doi: 10.1016/j.yjmcc.2010.02.022.
- Stanford KI, Wang L, Castagnola J, Song D, Bishop JR, Brown JR, Lawrence R, Bai X, Habuchi H, Tanaka M, Cardoso WV, Kimata K, Esko JD. Heparan sulfate 2-O-sulfotransferase is required for triglyceride-rich lipoprotein clearance. J Biol Chem. 2010 Jan 1;285(1):286-94. doi: 10.1074/jbc.M109.063701.
Additional Health Information
Artery Strength and Healthy Circulation*
Heart • Eyes • Legs • Brain
Recommendations: 1 capsule daily. For advanced support increase to 2 capsules daily.
Complete Artery and Circulation Support!*
Mesoglycan naturally supports the entire cardiovascular system.*
An excellent source of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) – necessary building blocks for blood vessels.
Mesoglycan provides an easily utilized source of crucial nutrients for strong veins and arteries. Clinical studies on mesoglycan show amazing benefits:
• Supports blood vessel strength, integrity, and flexibility
• Provides bio-identical mesoglycan compounds shown to
promote complete circulation support
• Supports healthy blood vessels in the heart, eyes, legs, brain,
and throughout the body*
33503 - 30 Capsules - $29.95