Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container 30, 60 or 120
Curcumin (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract (BCM-95®), phospholipids, turmeric essential oil, supplying 500 mg of pure curcuminoids.
** Daily Value Not Established.
All ingredients established in human studies for safety and effectiveness. Does not interfere with stomach, liver or kidney function.
Other Ingredients: medium chain triglycerides, gelatin, glycerin, sunflower lecithin, yellow beeswax, purified water, and turmeric in sunflower oil (softgel color).
Contains no: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives. It contains only natural ingredients. Color variations are normal.
Grown without Chemicals.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a health care practitioner before using.
† Occasional inflammation due to exercise or overuse
†† Ten 500 mg capsules of curcumin 95%
**Based on independent lab analysis per 100 grams BCM-95®
BCM-95® is a registered trademark of Dolcas-Biotech.
(How it Works)
How it Works:
While the health benefits of curcumin, the active compound from the Indian spice known as turmeric, have been well-documented, it is also well-known that curcumin is not well-absorbed when taken orally (by mouth). Different methods have been used to increase absorption, including combining curcumin with lecithin or piperine (black pepper). The best absorption has been achieved when the extract is ground into a very small particle size and combined with turmeric oils and phospholipids. This combination is up to 10 times better absorbed than standard curcumin.
Curcumin, a compound found in the spice turmeric, supports multiple pathways in the body and is a potent antioxidant. Some of the benefits associated with curcumin include immune system modulation and protection from oxidative stress.* The specialized extract in this formula has the highest absorption of any curcumin extract available for maximum health benefits.1-12
1. Jurenka JS. Anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin, a major constituent of Curcuma longa: a review of preclinical and clinical research. Altern Med Rev. 2009;14(2):141-53.
2. Jacob A, Wu R, Zhou M, Wang P. Mechanism of the Anti-inflammatory Effect of Curcumin: PPAR-gamma Activation. PPAR Res. 2007;89369.
3. Johnson SM, Gulhati P, Arrieta I, et al. Curcumin inhibits proliferation of colorectal carcinoma by modulating Akt/mTOR signaling. Anticancer Res. 2009;29(8):3185-90.
4. Ravindran J, Prasad S, Aggarwal BB. Curcumin and cancer cells: how many ways can curry kill tumor cells selectively? AAPS J. 2009;11(3):495-510.
5. Seehofer D, Schirmeier A, Bengmark S, et al. Curcumin Attenuates Oxidative Stress and Inflammatory Response in the Early Phase after Partial Hepatectomy with Simultaneous Intraabdominal Infection in Rats. J Surg Res. 2008 Dec 31.
6. Biswas S, Rahman I. Modulation of steroid activity in chronic inflammation: a novel anti-inflammatory role for curcumin. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2008;52(9):987-94.
12. Benny B, Antony B. Bioavailability of Biocurcumax (BCM-95). Spice India. September, 2006:11-15.
Additional Health Information
CuraMed® (750 mg)
Healthy Inflammation Response*†
SUPERIOR ABSORPTION CURCUMIN
Equivalent to Up to 10 Capsules of Plain Curcumin††
Recommendations: 1 softgel daily, may increase as desired. Using patented technology, this proprietary complex provides enhanced absorption and sustained retention time at meaningful levels in the body.
Safe, Studied, Effective.
• BCM-95® Curcumin used in 15 groundbreaking, published studies
• The only patented curcumin with turmeric essential oils
• Superior support for a healthy inflammation response†
• Supports liver, brain, heart, and immune health
• Protects cells from oxidative stress and free radicals*
• High antioxidant ORAC value >1,000,000**
• From non-GMO turmeric grown without chemicals
The CuraMed® Difference
When compared gram per gram, BCM-95® Curcumin delivers up to 10 times more curcumin to the bloodstream than plain curcumin.
20293 - 30 Softgels - $33.95
20296 - 60 Softgels - $60.95
20292 - 120 Softgels - $109.95